Frequently Asked Questions About Sprinkler Heads
Falco Lawn and Sprinklers installs the complete range of Hunter Industries Sprinklers.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Sprinkler Heads
If you had to pick another sprinkler manufacturer, who would it be?
If we had to pick another option, it would be a sprinkler system with parts from the Rain Bird Corporation.
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in both residential and commercial watering systems. the Rain Bird Series-5000 is an excellent choice. Rain Bird sprinklers feature anti-clog heads and a pressure-assisted pop-up system to ensure reliable operation. But they are simply not our favorite for use here in Westchester County NY.
Here are the general steps involved:
- First, turn off the water supply, before replacing the sprinkler head, turn off the water supply to the irrigation system.
- Next, you’ll remove the damaged sprinkler head by unscrewing the damaged sprinkler head from the riser using a wrench or pliers.
- Then you’ll install the new sprinkler head by screwing new sprinkler head onto the riser and hand-tighten it until snug.
- Fight the urge to overtighten, as this will damage the threads.
- Adjust the sprinkler head. Turn on the water supply, and you’re done.
- It’s important to note that some irrigation systems may have additional components or wiring requiring more complex repairs.
- If you’re unsure about replacing a sprinkler head or encounter any issues during the process, it’s best to consult a professional irrigation specialist.
If you’re unsure about replacing a sprinkler head or encounter any issues during the process, it’s best to consult a professional irrigation specialist.
We are here; just call us +1 914-287-2049.